Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Jack's Birthday

The big 0-5. The NBA Finals were on tonight, and I was reminded how they were on 5 years ago, in the delivery room while we waited for Jack to come out. And I was also reminded how I hate basketball. In the words (and accent/inflection) of Trevor: "I hate you so much."


On a lighter note, Apryl made shark cupcakes, with life-preserver cupcakes and little-Swedish-fish-about-to-be-murdered cupcakes. See how cute?



A close-up.


You can see how excited Jack was to open his presents. Actually, this is his no-nonsense, "I just told you how it is" face.


Tons of his cousins were here, to liven up the party.


The whole gang.


Kelsey and Gwen.


Jack forgot to wait until we were done singing to blow them out, and he remembered after he'd blown out two. Or so.


Jack is constantly asking me to give him a piggy-back ride, so uncle Trevor was nice enough to pinch-hit.

No comments: