Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Recent Events

Is that a great blog post title or what? So original! So fresh! So descriptive!

Jack getting his diploma. Now he has a license to say he's sorry when he hits another kid.



Singing songs of joy.
Apparently, Jack's favorite letter is H. I don't know why.

Halle pushing Aerin in the shopping cart.


Gwen falling asleep in the chair.

The kids at their picnic table. Wish I had a picnic table.
Gwen, or as she is known down south, "Pepe".


Halle is a bookworm, just like her mom.


Jack in his sweet half-suit. I need to get one like it.


Baby-in-a-box. The kids love to hang out in boxes.


I have a picture like this for every one of my kids. I should go find them.


Playing with cousin Kylie.


Jack has an interesting look in this one.


Aerin asleep with Ichabod the duck.

The kids swinging at Grandma's.



2 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, the kids are getting so big! Do you realize we haven't seen Aerin or Gwen?! Crazy. Are they playing outside a lot? They all have great tans :) By-the-by, Halle is a bookworm like her PARENTS, not just Mother. Will you please let us know next time you're heading to SLC...or Vernal? :)

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how big your kids are!! Love it!! Loved your post with all the pics!! Looks like you are doing good. And Ben, you're an adult- If you want a picnic table, get one.