Saturday, April 18, 2009

More pictures, from Easter

Here are the pictures from Easter. I have fallen prey to the classic blunder of thinking that everyone will find pictures of my kids as fascinating as I do, but I don’t care. If you’re offended, it’s likely that your computer is equipped with a doohickey that will allow you to navigate away from this site, to some spectacle more worthy of your time, like this, or this.


Easter outfits, in the backyard.Where do kids learn how to pose? It's not like I've ever sat down with them and gave them mugging lessons.
Halle was impressed by the twirling capabilities of her dress.
Matchy-matchy.


Ok, the next three pictures were taken with the rapid-fire and are presented as a series. One, a good picture; two, a classic Jack-look to Halle; three, Jack looks like he should be holding a pitchfork and wearing hornrimmed glasses.


Aerin on Grandma Syd's horse.
Gwen before she was too slobbery.



Apryl even had an Easter outfit.



1 comment:

Mindy said...

They are getting so big! I love the matchy-match Easter outfits. Those colors are awesome.