Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kids and Random Musings

Jack wants to suck your...orange gatorade. Admit it, he looks crazy.

The oldest is almost old enough to help out with the youngest. Reliably help. Almost.


A quick nap before dinner.

What is it with people expecting favors? I mean, asking for favors, sure, but trying to emotionally strong arm you into favors? Where an objective observer would surely comment upon the chutzpah of the other person in even asking for the favor in the first place? These emotional bullies, these social terrorists, they can kiss my grits. Seriously, folks, nothing will make me madder faster than trying to take advantage of my good nature, and use my courtesy against me, as a crowbar, to force me to do your bidding. It's fairly easy to spot, and it's very unbecoming. Knock it off.

No comments: