Monday, November 01, 2010

Recent pictures

So, I feel some responsibility to post pictures on this blog. You'll note that by "some" I mean "almost none", seeing as how I've posted, what, 3 times in the last year? I have put some on Facebook, haven't I? Doesn't that count? I think the problem is that I take 300 pictures over the course of a few weeks and then I look through them, and there are either (a) one or two that are any good, or (b) they are all just normal pictures of my kids, and there's nothing special about them, other than they are my kids, and I happen to think they are really cute. Even when they are just standing there, in the door to the bathroom, looking at you.

Plus, my phone has a few cool apps on it for cameras, that do these cool effects. So, gotta use those, right?


We've use that Tiger costume now for three of them. Ok, see, this next one may seem repetitive, but that's such a Gwen face, that I have to put it in.

And this one, well, I can't explain why I like it so much: Probably the inherent Aerinness of the face. And Gwen waiting patiently, as a tiger, with a bink. It's just all kinds of awesome.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Those pictures are awesome. I especially love that last one as well.