Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Theory of Blogging

Ok, so I have something I desperately want to blog about, but I am afraid that the people involved in the story, even if I give them pseudonyms, will recognize themselves, if they happen to wander across my blog in the future. The thing is, none of them are current readers, as far as I know. I mean, as far as I know, this blog has, like, 2 readers. Me and Apryl. Well, I think Mindy reads sometimes too. And ShaLyse left a comment a few days ago. And Lizanell does sometime, and I think Nicole...

Anyway, my story is about people who are not current readers, nor likely to be future readers. What should I do? Stay with the boring and innocuous? Or complain?

2 comments:

Trevor said...

I think you should do it. If nothing else, you should tell me the story in person, because that'll be fun too.

Mindy said...

I agree with your brother. Except for the whole "in person" thing, just blog it. C'mon, would it really be the first time you offended someone, if you do happen to offend them? Seriously. :)