Thursday, May 29, 2008

We threw out our old monia

And got NEW-monia instead! Well, Apryl got it first and then she gave it to me, even though I hadn't kissed her the whole time she was sickly. And I sound like I have a little German breadmaker in my throat. And boy do I have a lot to do tomorrow so I can't just stay home and miss work.

However, I did manage to finish 3 books over the long weekend, and Apryl has started the Skystone series, so I'm pleased. The Well of Ascension was good, but I was kind of bored in the middle, but then the end was good, and cliffhanger-y and so now we're just waiting until October 10, 2008.

Is this the kind of rambling, essentially empty post I should do more often? Show of hands?

Here's a picture of a kid: See the Mickey Mouse hand? It's a plate we got for the kids in New York: we got the pants and the shoe and the mouse head too. They love 'em.




Out of the blue, we noticed that Halle's two front bottom teeth were loose and she said that she'd hit Aerin's head. So, we go to the dentist, and he said that it was just her adult-person-type teeth coming in (we'd thought she was too young for that).


Aerin loves Shelby (even thought this picture looks like she's trying to get away).



The kids before choich. Jack specifically asks for the Mohawk every Sunday.

2 comments:

MC said...

Cuz,
Cute kids.. It has been way too long. But I thought I would stop by and say hello. We are planning on coming your way soon. check us out when you get a chance.
www.mrschooch.blogspot.com

Harper said...

Your kids are adorable!

And I highly approve of the Mickey Mouse dishes. We have a Mickey Mouse cookie jar. Good times, good times.